As a multidisciplinary engineering and project management company, CISEO offers global solutions for any production machine project in the pharmaceutical and biotech sector. Our strength lies in our ability to understand our customers’ needs and to deliver tailor-made solutions that meet the legal, normative and documentary requirements of this rapidly expanding sector.
CISEO is part of the CILYX group, which includes other companies specialised in special machines, such as CITIUS ENGINEERING & IRA.
As a System Engineer, you will be part of the “Machines” team in the electromechanical design office in Liege.
Your main tasks will be to participate in projects from the design phase through to commissioning at our customers’ sites:
- Analysis of the specifications;
- Contribute to the establishment of specifications, with the aim of identifying the technical solutions that meet the needs of the project;
- Definition of architectures (electrical, pneumatic, instrumentation, PLC, etc.);
- Production of study files and electrical and pneumatic drawings;
- Compliance with applicable directives and standards;
- Launching and monitoring of executions, suppliers and subcontractors;
- Participation in workshop tests and conducting validation protocols;
- Follow-up and participation in installation assignments;
- Follow-up and updating of the technical file at all stages of the project;
- Engineer or bachelor in electromechanics or industrial electricity;
- Industrial experience of at least 3 years is an asset;
- You are interested in automation, electrical design, pneumatic systems and instrumentation: Design, modification of industrial installations, production of plans and diagrams, P&ID, etc;
- Good knowledge of instrumentation, sensors and transmitters;
- Mastery of electrical design software (ePlan Electric P8);
- Mastery of safety standards in electrical design (machine directives, EMC, low voltage);
- Industrial experience in the pharmaceutical sector is an asset;
- Knowledge of electrical engineering, drives and actuators (Siemens, Festo, Schneider,…) is an asset;
- Knowledge of robotics (ABB, Staubli, Fanuc,…) is an asset;
- Knowledge of Siemens PLCs and HMIs (TIA portal) is an asset;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Office Project…);
- Good command of French and English;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Office Project…); Good command of French and English; Integrated, curious and willing to integrate a multidisciplinary team;
- Autonomous, proactive and good communicator;
- Organised and able to carry out different projects at the same time.
We offer you:
- A position with a wide range of responsibilities in a fast-growing company that offers you the opportunity to actively participate in strategic industrial projects for renowned clients;
- A job in a young and dynamic team and a company on a human scale that encourages autonomy and team spirit;
- A permanent contract;
- An attractive salary and a wide range of extra-legal benefits.
- Enclosing your CV
- By writing briefly your motivations