Are you a company that operates in the life sciences sector and do you need support for your industrial development project? CISEO is the right partner for you!
As a member of the CILYX group, which is located in the Liège Science Park, CISEO is a recognized Belgian player that specializes in the design and manufacture of turnkey production machines and equipment for the life sciences industry.
Through our solutions, we aim to improve the productivity and reliability of your production line.
With 30 years of experience in electromechanical engineering, CISEO supports the leading international players, as well as SMEs, in the pharmaceutical, medical, and biotechnology sectors.
It offers its customers a wide range of solutions that are adapted to their needs, such as:
Our experts are continuously trained in the latest technologies and boast significant skills in many fields:
Robotics / Cobotics
Electrical engineering and automation
Instrumentation and Electronics
IoT (IoD) / Data / Preventive Maintenance
CISEO has its own R&D capabilities and its own installation and manufacturing workshop, so it can take charge of your entire project, supporting you from design through to the delivery and commissioning of your solution…
- Analysis of your needs
- Solutions & 3D modelling (layouts)
- Composition of a multidisciplinary team
- Kick-off meeting
- Studies & CAD (Solidworks, EPLAN, etc.)
- Risk analysis
- Drafting of reception protocols
- Areas of expertise: electomechanics, automation, robotics, vision, instrumentation
- Project management
- Procurement: components & custom parts
- Assembly & integration in our workshops
- Adjustments, fine tuning & testing
- Pre-FAT & FAT
- Packing & delivery
- On-site installation by our teams
- Support during commissioning
- Staff training (production & maintenance)
- On-site technical support
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Spare Parts
- After-sales service contracts
CISEO aims to increase the reliability and productivity of industrialists that operate in the life sciences sector.
In order to achieve its mission, it relies on three fundamental values that it deems important:
Creativity, a multidisciplinary team, continuous training, technology intelligence, partnerships
Responsiveness, Flexibility, Specific solutions, Critical thinking, Commitment to results, Return on investment
Interpersonal, Listening, Dialogue, Collaboration, Trust, Ethics
Got a question?
Our experts are at your disposal