As Business Developer, you are part of the sales team defining strategic sales targets in line with the management and develops a structured market approach.
Your main tasks are as follows:
- Development of a customer/market approach
- Guaranteeing a regular presence in your national and international markets
- Guaranteeing the preparation of offers in collaboration with the technical teams. Negotiation of contracts in line with the company's policy
- Management and development of key accounts
- Guaranteeing customer satisfaction: responsible for customer management up to the collection of payments, management of any pitfalls and the establishment of long-term relationships
- guaranteeing the monitoring of ongoing projects in collaboration with the technical managers, guaranteeing the monitoring of profitability and guaranteeing sales margins
- compliance with strict confidentiality regulations
- performance of marketing intelligence for customers, the competition, the market. Sharing with members of the sales team any information likely to help with the team's target
- active participation in sales and marketing activities
- you know and have proven experience in the pharmaceutical sector
- you have scientific or engineering training
- you can demonstrate well-developed business sense and may have additional training in the sector
- you can use classic IT tools (Office suite)
- you are fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing). Knowledge of one or more foreign languages is a bonus
- You can prove at least ten years of experience in a technical position with similar activities
- You can work alone or as a team, you can demonstrate independence
- You are interested in progressing and learning within the context of your role
- You are seeking a varied role, team work in a high-technology environment with challenges to overcome
- A rich and varied role of responsibility offering the chance to be actively involved in
sales development projects within a growing company;
- A position within a young and dynamic team and in a business on a human scale which encourages independence
and team spirit;
- A permanent full-time contract
- An attractive salary and a range of extra-legal benefits (company car, medical insurance,
group insurance, meal vouchers, bonuses).
- A role with significant progression potential within the organisation.
Please send your application by email to the following address:
Jennifer De Coster, HR Manager.
Rue des Pieds d'Alouette, 5100 Naninne, Belgium